Become a more well-rounded marketing leader in 5 weeks.
This cohort-based course includes teaching, peer feedback & discussion, feedback from Emily, Q&A, templates & resources, and Slack conversations with Emily.
• Crash course in setting strategy & hiring across major sub-functions of marketing: PMM, content & community, and growth marketing.
• An improved hiring (full time or contractor) plan
• Updated OKRs beyond just KPI goals
• Brand perceptions & positioning for your startup
• A clear map of your funnel and growth levers
• Understand MKT1’s Fuel-Engine and Pi-shaped marketer concepts
• Master MKT1's Goals-Audience-Creative-Channel (GACC) framework for aligning your team and company
• Uncover blindspots so you can learn and improve your skillset
• Meet marketing leaders at B2B early & growth stage startups—with an emphasis on staying in touch
Maven is an online platform that provides professional training for individuals and businesses across a range of industries. With a focus on practical, hands-on learning, Maven offers a wide range of courses and certifications that are designed to help individuals acquire the skills and knowledge they need to advance their careers, as well as help businesses upskill their teams and stay ahead of the curve.
Here are some key features that make Maven stand out:
With its expert instructors, flexible learning options, customized training solutions, wide range of course offerings, and certification programs, Maven is an excellent choice for individuals seeking to advance their careers, as well as for businesses seeking to upskill their teams and stay ahead of the curve in their respective industries.